Search

IT’S SOMETHING GLOBE

image_gallery 

This Christmas season, have you ever wanted to be closer to your friends, even if you’re actually far? Ever wanted to be updated to your family and friends’ hangouts and reunions? Ever wanted to be connected to your love ones even when you’re not around? Ever wanted a whole new world of entertainment on the go? Never wanted to get late on business appointments and meetings? And ever wanted to get all these features at an unbelievably low price plan? I know you do. Well, say hello to Globe’s Blackberry Christmas Promo!

facebook, twitter, and youtubeBefore I show you what I’m talking about, let me tell you about me and my experience being a Globe Blackberry user. I’m a guy who’s addicted to the internet and is fond of reading online tech magazines and blogs. And in times that I’m away from home, and wired internet connectivity is unreachable, I use my blackberry to chat with friends on Facebook; post tweets on Twitter; check my mails on Yahoo; watch videos on YouTube; and open documents, spreadsheets, and presentations through my bb’s native apps. I found it enjoying to check in to different places and collect badges through the Foursquare app. Listening to online radio stations is also a fun thing to do with my blackberry. Moreover, I also make my self busy chatting with IM friends from YM!, Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger, AOL, and most especially with my BBM friends(FTW! So who needs a bulky laptop now?). That’s how powerful a Blackberry smartphone is.

Appworld, Yugatech.com, Youtube

However, a powerful device needs a powerful network carrier too. And pairing up my device with Globe is what made my blackberry experience very close to perfect. I have tried all other networks for my blackberry before, but the unstable internet connectivity annoys me especially when I’m using the YouTube app. I could barely get a bar of signal at some places even. And that made me switch to Globe. Download and upload speeds are fast and stable most of the time. Globe made it easy for me to upload personal vids on YouTube and download my favorite applications from the App World. Thanks to Globe, I am able to send and receive pin and email messages pretty shortly.

twitter

Another important thing I love about Globe is the way how they value their customers. They make sure that we could reach them wherever we are or whenever we need them, by providing official Twitter and Facebook accounts.Customer service representatives are very kind and respond to queries right away. There might be small instances of network glitches, which is normal I think, but they always tend to give responses to such very quickly. Although I’m a prepaid subscriber of Globe, I can guarantee that postpaid plans would be as worth it as I am on prepaid, or let me say that it would be a couple of times more worth it. Handsets are provided FREE for particular plans so I’m pretty sure that this would be a SPECIAL Christmas gift for yourself. These plans offer UNLIMITED features like mobile surfing, emails, IM’s, Social apps, and BBM through Blackberry Internet Service (BIS), plus free calls and texts with surprisingly AFFORDABLE prices. Isn’t it just EXCITING!?

Without making my story any longer, here are the Globe Blackberry Plans you can choose from!

bb9780image

And to help you choose the right Blackberry phone for you, I made a chart comparing the handsets’ specifications:

COMPARISION

For more information about the available plans and how to sign up, check out this link:  http://www.globe.com.ph/blackberry-christmas-offer

MY CONCLUSION:   Blackberry smartphones provide the best entertainment, security, and productivity that suit my business and personal needs; and Globe is the network that brings out the best in them. Happy Holidays!

0 comments: