Search

NO MUSIC = NO FUN

 

I know all of us can barely imagine living without music. For me music is important as breathing, for they both bring life. What if it’ll be taken away from me?

I won’t  enjoy my bathing session.

I can sing in front of a crowd, and I can say I have performed several times on stage when I was in high school, but it is too far incomparable whenever I sing in the bathroom. I’m a person who really enjoys singing while on a shower, who doesn’t anyways? It sounds better singing inside a bathroom than anywhere else; and I know most of you would agree. In the bathroom, every words and melody of the song are perfectly sung, plus the echo seemed like it was set flawlessly. It always feels like a recording session; or if more imaginative, a performance on a concert hall in front of a big crowd. So without music, I would not enjoy taking shower; and it would be just like: get undressed, wet myself, and then scrub with soap, put a shampoo on my hair, rinse, then done.

I won’t win a girl.

Music has always been part of the culture of our fellow Filipinos. Traditionally, music has been used by men to court women. Nowadays, girls are still in love with boys that have talents at singing, or even just at playing instruments. Not to brag, I am gifted. :D And we know most Filipinos do. Being a normal looking guy, I am very lucky to have this talent. I don’t know why but girls tend to giggle every time I start singing, and of course it feels so good for me. So without music, it would be a little hard for me to flirt with girls. Smile with tongue out

No music means no Pinoy celebrations.

Nothing compares to Filipino celebrations. From every birthday parties, anniversaries, getaways, despedidas , and fiestas, to Christmas parties and New Year’s celebrations, there will always be a videoke. Aside from the delicious food, the videoke is what I am always looking forward as part of every celebration. It keeps the party alive, and no one cares if you sing good or not. And with videoke, you could differentiate a person’s voice and style of singing before and after being drunk. Without music, there’ll be no videokes. So what the hell will be my purpose of attending celebrations? Yeah, it would just like be, the food.

Overall, it would be a big disaster without music in my lifes, especially for me being a Filipino. And the only thing I’ll love if there’ll be no music: there’ll be no Justin Beiber too. Thumbs up

 

this is an entry for the Audio-Technica M50 giveaway contest from unbox.ph

0 comments: